All state insurance calgary
Allstate Auto Insurance
Meet Allstate Insurance Canada
Founded in 1931 in Illinois, the Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer in America. It expanded into Canada in 1953 and is now headquartered in Markham, Ont. It offers home and auto coverage in Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
Allstate’s folksy, midwestern brand isn’t just a marketing ploy; the company actually tries to embody the neighbourly values it espouses. Take its Good Hands Network for example: it’s a program that guarantees policyholders they’ll be able to reach a broker or claims adjuster at any time of day and on multiple channels — be it online, over the phone, or in person.
The Allstate advantage
Allstate Canada has a number of ways customers can save. There are the traditional channels: bundle your car insurance with property insurance and insure more than one vehicle with Allstate. But with Allstate, you can qualify for more discounts if:
- The make of your car is less than three years old. This applies to Quebec only.
- You live in Alberta and belong to a pre-approved profession or guild.
- You equip your vehicle with an approved anti-theft device.
- You live in Ontario and have a private garage or driveway.
- You put winter tires on your car.
- You’re a student under 25 and has a strong academic track record. This is available in Ontario and Alberta only.
- You’re a long-time client of Allstate.
Drivewise® – Drivers in Ontario and Alberta who sign up for the Drivewise® program can save up to 30% on their car insurance. Essentially, you install a small wireless device (provided by Allstate) in your car and it gathers information about your daily driving habits. You’ll get the discount when it’s time to renew your auto insurance. You’ll receive a 5% discount just by downloading the app. And, rest assured, your insurance premium can’t go up because of your enrollment in the program.
How to submit a claim with Allstate
What else does Allstate do?