Motorcycle Insurance From ANPAC
If you’re among the thousands of responsible adults who now tour America’s highways and byways on two wheels instead of four, you need the protection afforded by ANPAC’s AmeriCycle Insurance Program .
Assisted by motorcycle enthusiasts, ANPAC has designed a complete motorcycle insurance program that addresses all of today’s motorcycle riders’ insurance needs:
Liability Uninsured Motorist Protection
Medical payments Comprehensive and Collision
ANPAC’s AmeriCycle program covers the risk of owning and riding a motorcycle today. Under this program, the driver, the passenger, AND the motorcycle are all covered. What’s more, coverage can be extended to include accessories such as trailers, sidecars, etc. With AmeriCycle . anybody can be an easy rider.
Discounts to Group Members!
We offer special discounts to the members of several national motorcycle groups. If your group is listed on this page, and you are a current client, simply present your membership card to your agent to receive a discount!
- AMA – American Motorcyclist Assoc.
- AVA – American Voyager Assoc.
- BLUE KNIGHTS – Blue Knights International Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club
- BMWMOA – BMW Motorcycle Owners of America
- CMA – Christian Motorcycle Assoc.
- GWRRA – Gold Wing Road Rider Assoc.
- GWTA – Gold Wing Touring Assoc.
- H.O.G. – Harley Owners Group
- HRCA – Honda Rider’s Club of America
- IBMC – Intl. Brotherhood of Motorcycle Campers
- MSF – Motorcycle Safety Foundation Instructor
- MTA – Motorcycle Touring Assoc.
- STAR – STAR Touring Riding Assoc. (Yamaha)
- TRI – Trike Riders International TM
- VDOG – Vulcan Drifter Owners Group (Kawasaki)
- VMC – Victory Motorcycle Club
- VROC – Vulcan Riders and Owners Club (Kawasaki)
- WOW – Women on Wheels
The trademarks in the above list are owned by their respective groups. The American National Family of Companies is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the above groups.
When you choose ANPAC’s AmeriCycle you are in contact with a professional agent who lives and works in your community, who understands your financial needs.
Your local American National agent will meet with you personally to help you make sure your family’s insurance protection has the right features for you, so that you’re protected when you need it most!
Should you have special needs, we can create a customized program that fits you like a good pair of riding gloves.