#auto insurance ratings
Welcome Back! Retrieve your saved quote below.
About our Customer Reviews
- 2015-11-14 T06:37:30.563-06:00 bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6 cp-1, bvpage1 co_hasreviews, tv_2772, tr_2772 loc_en_US, sid_PAnonAARP, prod, sort_default
- bvseo-18.104.22.168 bvseo-true bvseo-j bvseo-CLOUD bvseo-386ms bvseo-REVIEWS bvseo-PRODUCT bvseo-getContent
Guidelines for reviews
The Hartford publishes reviews in order that site visitors may learn from real customers who have experienced our Claims service.
The Hartford applies several guidelines in the consideration of customer reviews for publication on our web site.
In general, reviews are published if they are relevant to the claims experience and not defamatory.
While the application of publishing guidelines is a subjective process, the following are frequent reasons which may prevent posting of a review:
- Derogatory, abusive, threatening or offensive language and statements will disqualify a review from being published.
- In order to protect our customers privacy, and that of our employees and business partners, reviews containing personally identifiable information will not be published.
- We do not publish reviews citing exact premium and settlement amounts.
- We do not publish reviews that include a description of illegal activity or reference pending or current litigation.
We do not edit, correct, or modify ratings or reviews, regardless of content or tone.