Whether you operate a car rental agency serving vacationers and business people, or an auto repair/collision shop offering replacement vehicles to your customers, you need to make sure your fleet is protected. That’s where we come in.
With decades of experience serving auto rental facilities just like yours, we can help you keep your vehicles on the road and your business moving forward.
To become one of our valued customers, please call us or apply now to obtain a direct quote. Or, contact your agent or broker for more information about Lancer’s Auto Rental insurance options.
If you are a producer and interested in representing one of the premier commercial insurance carriers in the United States, please contact us today.
Our commercial auto coverages are designed to meet the distinctive needs of your auto rental business without breaking your budget.
Commercial Auto Liability
Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
Even the safest drivers suffer mishaps. Bodily injury and property damage coverages can compensate those injured in an accident involving an insured vehicle, or pay for damages to another vehicle.
We can accommodate your auto rental business’ needs with up to $1 million Combined Single Limit (CSL) in bodily injury and property damage coverage.
The following liability coverages are also available, where applicable:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM)
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM)
Physical Damage (Comprehensive Collision)
When one of your rental cars is involved in an accident, our physical damage coverage will quickly get it back on the road into money-making service.
Physical damage coverage includes:
- Collision Covers repairs or replacement to your insured vehicle resulting from an accident involving other vehicles or stationary objects
- Comprehensive Pays for damage to your insured vehicle from fire, theft, vandalism and other covered perils
We offer a variety of deductibles starting at $1,000.
General liability coverage protects other critical components of your business, including your facility, office areas, parking areas, outside storage facilities and vacant land. We offer a wide range of coverage and limit options, and can help you decide what’s best for your business.
As a Lancer auto rental policyholder, you have the support of decades of auto rental experience behind you. So, whether you run a car rental agency or autobody/repair shop, you can focus on your business with confidence, knowing we will respond to your needs quickly and efficiently.
No company delivers more value-added, policyholder-exclusive products to help you reduce your insurance costs than we do:
- Easy-to-use accident and claim reporting aids
- Accident Report Forms
- Emergency procedures visor cards for your customers
- SafetyLink Hotline, a complimentary policyholder-exclusive service to help you get answers or additional information on safety and regulatory issues
- Complimentary 24/7 online access to helpful safety and loss prevention resources
- The Right Driver Every Time CSR Training Video
- Risk Alert, a concise video message addressing critical industry issues
- Special Alert!, important time-sensitive information for the auto rental industry
And, it’s when you need us most that we have the opportunity to show you the value of our personal attention and superior customer service. Our highly-trained professional claims team is only a phone call away with our toll-free 24/7/365 claims hotline, and poised to get you and your vehicles back on the road to profit fast!
As if that weren’t enough, with our Loss Recovery Program, our claims team will help you recover out-of-pocket and down-time expenses, including your deductible, whenever another party is at-fault for an accident or loss. at absolutely no cost to you.
Service Center Login
“My experience with Lancer has been very impressive. The attention to detail and the relentless effort to protect my loss ratio is something that makes me sleep better at night.”
Rent A Wreck of Cherry Hill