Let our team of experts help you finance your next boat. Working with leading marine lenders, BoatUS is able to offer competitive rates and terms to help you purchase a new boat or refinance your existing boat loan. Please review the information below before filling out a free online application.
BOATUS FINANCING OPTIONS
- Loan amounts from $15,000 for boats model year 1997 and newer
- Multi Hull Boats
- Loan amounts from $25,000 for boats model year 1988 and newer
- Pontoon Boats
CURRENT BOAT LOAN RATES (NEW, USED AND REFINANCE)
MONTHLY PAYMENT EXAMPLES
- A $15,000 loan, after a down payment of 10%, at a fixed APR of 6.49% would have 144 monthly payments of $150.21
- A $30,000 loan, after a down payment of 10%, at a fixed APR of 6.62% would have 180 monthly payments of $263.32
- A $65,000 loan, after a down payment of 15%, at a fixed APR of 4.75% would have 180 monthly payments of $505.59
- A $200,000 loan, after a down payment of 15%, at a fixed APR of 4.62% would have 240 monthly payments of $1,278.29
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you offer pre-approvals?
What type of credit do I need to obtain a boat loan?
Credit requirements vary by lender but our lender’s generally require applicants to have a credit score above 680 with no major credit issues such as a bankruptcy, foreclosure, settlement or charge-off within the past 5 years.
How do you evaluate my application?
What information do I need to apply?
You will need to provide basic demographic and employment information, complete a personal financial statement that lists all your assets and liabilities, and provide us with information on the boat you are interested in buying or refinancing. As part of the underwriting process, our lender will likely ask for tax returns and bank statements for non-retirement and retirement assets to verify your income and net worth, a copy of the sales contract, and a marine survey report (on most used boats.) At the end of the application, you can securely upload these documents to help speed up the review of your application.
How long does it take to get a decision?
How does the closing process work?
How expensive of a boat can I afford?
How can I check the value of the boat I am buying?