Executive Certificate in Business Analytics
Understand the evolution of business intelligence (BI) and how it applies to emerging business issues.
The Executive Certificate in Business Analytics program is comprised of three-courses: Business Analytics & Strategy. Enterprise Analytics & Big Data. and Data Mining & Predictive Analytics. This three-course online certificate program gives you the confidence or added expertise to overcome challenges in your current position by specializing in data management.
- Learn how firms compete with analytics.
- Deepen your quantitative and analytical skills.
- Discover how to derive value from data, lead data driven analyses, and create a business advantage.
- Interpret and leverage the data within your organization to uncover trends, build predictive analysis models, and get closer to the customer to increase profitability.
To receive your Executive Certificate in Business Analytics, you must register for and complete each of the following three online courses:
To earn the Executive Certificate or individual “certificates of completion,” participants are required to:
- Participate in 5-7 hours of content per week
- Complete the End-of-Course Assessment with a score of 80% or higher
- Complete the End-of-Course Survey
The Executive Certificate in Business Analytics is ideal for executives, managers, business owners, and leaders who want to learn how firms compete with analytics.
- Working Professionals – Improve your marketability in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Experienced Executives – Gain expertise in quantitative and analytical skills.
- Post MBA – Focus on a specific business area to build predictive analysis models.
Your ASU W.P. Carey Online Executive Certificate courses include:
- All online study materials
- Access to the W.P. Carey learning environment
- Certificate of completion after finishing a course
Single Program Fee: $1,980
Three-Course Certificate Track: $4,752
(a 20% savings)
The Continuing Education Units (CEU) are a recognized method of quantifying participation in an organized continuing education experience under qualified instruction. One CEU is equal to 10 contact hours of time spent in such an educational experience. The main purpose of CEUs is to provide a permanent record of the educational accomplishments of an individual who has completed non-credit educational and career enhancement activities.
Each participant receives 3 CEUs per online course completed, equating to 9 CEUs for the entire online executive certificate program.