A certified professional resume writer (CPRW) with more than 30 years’ professional writing experience, my work has appeared in more than a dozen published how-to collections of resume and cover letters.
I am Charlotte, North Carolina’s only award-winning professional (TORI Award) resume writer.
My system will help you show hiring managers how you can solve their problems. When you do, you have won the job. My systematic approach will:
help you learn more about yourself
understand the employer’s needs, the challenges and problems they face
show the hiring managers what you can do for them
Through a personal interview (not worksheets transmitted through automation) I adopt a “get-to-know-you” approach that will communicate the value that you add. Over the years, I have helped thousands of people achieve higher incomes and greater job satisfaction.
Ask yourself these questions:
How clear is your marketing message?
Do your accomplishments reflect your critical-thinking skills and demonstrate your role in solving problems? Do they leverage your knowledge and core competencies to differentiate you and provide a predictor of your next success?
Does your resume brand you as a key resource for others in your industry?
You’ve made a career of delivering results. Let’s make this message clear to prospective employers.
My hands-on approach will provide a resume that will demonstrate your ROI to the CEO or other members of the senior management team. Are you worth the investment? If you agree, contact me to explore how I can make you stand out from the crowd.
Put your career in the hands of a resume professional who has been:
- Featured as a career expert on NBC’s local (Charlotte) affiliate WCNC-TV
- Contributing writer to the Expert Resumes book series, Cover Letter Magic, Gallery of Best Resumes and Gallery of Best Cover Letters books
- Selected as Regional Expert for LocalHires.com
- Quoted in The Charlotte Observer
- Award-winning resume/cover letter writer: Toast of the Resume Industry (TORI Award nominee, Best Cover Letter; TORI Award, Best Cover Letter, Career Directors International)
- Co-author, Charlotte: Nothing Could Be Finer. a history of Charlotte, N.C. and its corporations
Positioning managers, executives and professionals in all fields and industries to rise above the crowd in a highly competitive economy.