AOMEI Backupper Server, especially designed for small and medium sized business, is not only data protection & disaster recovery solutions, but also disk partition cloning software. With simple and easy-to-use interface, anyone even non-technical users can protect all of critical business data in minutes without having to be an expert. Besides, our stable and robust server backup software is able to backup your physical and virtual server without interrupting or shutting down Windows and other running applications.
- Ensure Business Continuity – back up everything automatically or manually before system fails.
- Minimize Server Downtime – selective restoration and WINPE bootable recovery environment.
- Disk Storage Management – automatically clean up, and incremental & differential backups.
- Universal Restore – restore backup images to dissimilar hardware with ease.
- All Windows OS Platform – support Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (including R2), SBS 2003, 2008, 2011 and Windows PC systems.
- [NEW] Added real-time file sync: monitor files for changes and synchronize new added, modified or deleted files from source to target path as soon as the change has occurred.
What does Backupper Server include?
Backup a hard disk to protect all the data on it, no matter it is basic or dynamic disk. More>>
- Partition Backup : Backup specialized partitions that store your important information in case of disk failure.
- Files Backup : Specify which files or folders to backup, supporting to customize folders backup with filters, and support to simultaneously choose multiple files on the network drive as the backup source.
- File Sync : Synchronize files and folders in real-time or with a schedule to automatically keep data up-to-date among devices.
- Incremental & Differential Backups : Only back up data that changes to save time and disk space.
- Command Line Backup : Create backups from command prompt or batch scripts for unattended and multi-processing tasks.
- Backup Disk Space Management : Automatically delete the old backup images based on specified value.
- Hot Backup: A technology enables to take a backup without interrupting or shutting down Windows and other running applications.
- Event-Triggered Scheduling Backups . automatically perform backup tasks in real-time based on user logon, user logoff, system startup and system shutdown.
Where can you store your backup images?
You can save the image files on:
drive/removable hard drive
USB flash drive,
Create an exact duplication of your partition or dynamic disk volume to transfer data. More>>
- Command Line Clone: Perform system clone, disk clone, partition clone from command prompt.
- Clone with Resizing: Adjust the size of partitions to fit the new destination location while cloning.
- Automatic Partition Alignment Clone: Optimize the performance of storage, especially for SSD after clone.
- Sector by Sector Clone: Clone all sectors (both used sectors and unused sectors) to destination disk.
- Hot Clone: A technology enables to clone system/disk without interrupting or shutting down Windows and other running applications.
Utilities-for better data protection and disaster
- PXE Boot Tool : Start up multiple client machines within LAN through the network booting.
- Create Bootable Media : Make Windows PE & Linux bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
- Explore Image : Mount image as a virtual partition to browse the contents in Windows Explorer.
- Compress Backup : Set compression level to increase backup efficiency or reduce storage space.
- Encrypt Backup : Protect image file from unauthorized access with a password.
- Split Backup : Divide a large image file into multiple smaller ones, or split to fit for fixed length media.
- Check Image : Verify data integrity of image file to ensure it can be restored successfully.
- Comment Backup : Add a comment for backup image so that it can be identified easily.
- Merge Images : Combine full backup and its chained incremental backups into a single backup.
- Notifications : Send backup completion status to your email with AOMEI or your own SMTP server.
- Edit Backup: Edit task name and change the saved directory of backup images.
- View Logs : View what operations the program has done and record the events that occur during a backup.
- Export/Import Tasks : Export or import all backup tasks in an XML file.
- Intelligent Sector : Choose to only backup used sector or backup all sector whether used or not.
- VSS : Integrate with Microsoft Volume Snapshot Service to back up files that are in use.
If you need to provide charged technical services to your clients and install the program on unlimited computers within one company, please pick AOMEI Backupper Technician Edition to save your time and money.