Infor Expense Management
Travel and entertainment (T E) expense management doesn’t need to be so difficult anymore. Infor Expense Management now brings you the most innovative and comprehensive solution available for cutting T E costs while making it easier for travelers to file accurate, timely expense reports.
Infor Expense Management helps you reduce wasteful spending by tracking hidden costs, reducing the time and effort you spend accounting for expenses and payments, and preventing outright fraud.
See Infor Expense Management at work.
What it is
Rising travel costs. Paper receipts and spreadsheets. Poor conformance to travel policies. Sound familiar?
Say good-bye to all that with the help of Infor Expense Management, the most flexible and configurable travel and entertainment (T E) expense management solution on the market. Available for deployment in the cloud or on-premises, it eliminates manual processes—and the headaches and mistakes that go along with them. Expense Management is a suite of four integrated applications (Expense Reports, Travel Plans, Payment Requests, and Timesheets) that can be used either individually or in any desired combination.
Your employees get a system they love—faster reimbursements, expense management, mobile access via a smartphone or tablet, and the end of paper receipts. Your administrators get more time—dramatically fewer mistakes to deal with, greater configurability, and minimal reliance on IT.
But best of all, you get to take advantage of one the biggest, and most often overlooked, opportunities for cost reduction that exists today—the hidden costs in the T E expense management process. You’ll also be able to reduce expense spending, thanks to the detailed insight and policy compliance you get with Infor Expense Management.
Infor Expense Management solution footprint
See a map of the capabilities and technologies that power Infor Expense Management.
Infor Expense Management, Get new capabilities with Infor 10x
Infor 10x is the latest release of Infor’s proven business applications and innovative technology platform. Find out what’s new for Expense Management.
Raymond James cut expenses reimbursement in half
Raymond James streamlined its global T E operations with Infor Expense Management.
What it does
Modular by design, Infor Expense Management gives you the ultimate in flexibility. You get a single, fully automated system for managing travel and entertainment expenses, employee-initiated purchases, and employee time capture. You can deploy on-premises or in the cloud, and purchase modules in any combination at any time. You also get world-class reporting and auditing capabilities. The solution includes:
- Expense Reports —Travelers can create and manage expense reports whenever and wherever it’s convenient, including via a smartphone or tablet. Plus, reviewers can open expense reports and attach supporting documents when they receive email alerts, without logging into the application.
- Travel Plans —Enforce corporate travel policies before spending occurs by verifying compliance as employees make travel plans and create a fast, easy approval process. You can also attach travel plans to expense reports and compare planned versus actual expenses to improve approval decisions and increase the accuracy of future budgets.
- Payment Requests —Effectively track and accurately allocate employee purchases that are made immediately and that often bypass requisition and order processes as a result. Infor Expense Management eliminates duplicate data entry and automates validation, to help ensure that requests are accurate, complete, and charged to the correct cost centers or project codes.
- Timesheets —Streamline and simplify the creation of timesheets and improve accuracy by letting employees report project hours and general work/absence hours in a fraction of the time required by paper-based methods. Quicker processing times and fewer errors lead to more efficient customer billing cycles and a reduction in days sales outstanding.
- Mobile device support —Allow employees to create expense reports on smartphones and other mobile devices anywhere, any time. Managers can also view and approve expense reports from their mobile devices, leading to time savings, faster response times, and increased productivity.
- Digital receipt management —Employees can easily attach, email, or fax receipts for a paperless solution.
- T E budget controls —You can import cost center or project-related budget figures into Infor Expense Management and monitor accruals against budgets, so that you can avoid getting surprised by unexpected spending.
Infor Expense Management also incorporates alerts and automatic analysis capabilities to help nip policy violations in the bud and uncover hidden opportunities for savings. The system:
- Alerts employees to violations as they enter data, allowing them to provide explanations or make corrections before submitting plans or expenses.
- Alerts reviewers, obtains necessary approvals, and then triggers events such as issuing plane tickets and reimbursing expenses.
- Automatically analyzes data, searching for opportunities to transform spending into savings.
Infor’s customers are re-inventing their T E expense management processes and achieving tangible, bottom-line results with Infor Expense Management. For example:
- Raymond James has doubled the number of transactions handled annually by Infor Expense Management from 30,000 to 60,000, while managing the system with fewer staff, faster turnaround, and better compliance. The result has been a return on investment 40% faster than projected. Watch the Raymond James customer video
What it means
The results you can achieve are dramatic. You’ll be able to:
- Reduce the cost of processing expense claims by up to 50%.
- Manage high transaction volumes easily and economically.
- Eliminate time-consuming, labor-intensive, and mistake-prone manual processes.
- Consistently and effectively enforce travel and entertainment expense policies and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Dramatically decrease the number of late expense claims and timesheets.
- Significantly speed up the reimbursement process.