Compare First PREMIER Bank Credit Card with Other Offers
Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from many credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
Other Alternatives to First PREMIER Credit Cards
First PREMIER Bank was founded in 1929 and is now one of the largest issuers of MasterCard credit cards and debit cards in the United States. As a national market leader First PREMIER Bank focuses on consumers with less than perfect credit. Their cards are designed specifically for people with less than perfect credit and might work to your benefit too.
View the following First PREMIER credit card alternatives that may be able to help you improve your credit history if you make on-time payments with all of your creditors and keep your account balances low relative to the credit limit.
However, our experts have matched very similar credit card offers which might be just as good or better available from other banks!
for Average, Fair, Limited Credit
we do not currently offer
we do not currently offer
Other Alternatives to First PREMIER Bank Cards:
- See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score.
- This fully unsecured credit card with no deposit requirement can be helpful in growing or building credit. Your account activity will be reported monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- All the features you want in a credit card are included. Get 1% cash back on eligible purchases, take advantage of free online credit score tracking, and enjoy credit line increase opportunities. Terms apply.
- Applying is quick and easy with our fast decision process
- Less than perfect credit is okay
- 24/7 access to your account information, even on mobile
- Card designs to fit your personality at no extra charge
- Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
- *Dependent on credit worthiness
- No Annual Fee. See WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account Terms.
- No Over Limit Fee. See WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account Terms.
- Instant Response (Delays may occur depending on application data provided).
- Apply for a WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account today. Fill out our easy online application.
- Low Monthly Payments if you apply and are accepted for a Fingerhut Credit Account issued by WebBank, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of the credit.
- Choose From Over 450,000 items.
- Shop Great Brands at Fingerhut.com.
- Get the Credit You Deserve.
- We just love saying “YES!”
- Find out if you Pre-Qualify without affecting your credit score
- This unsecured card provides opportunities to raise your credit score
- Receive opportunities for credit line increases, a fee may apply
- Monitor your credit with free online access to your credit score
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases, terms apply
- Zero fraud liability protects you from unauthorized charges
- Email or text alerts to remind you when your payment is due
What makes First PREMIER Credit Card Different From Other Offers?
The First Premier MasterCard credit card targets people with really bad credit. You will be able to repair your credit but it will come at a price. First Premier bank is known for high fees and high interest rates. As you will see, their cards are loaded with fees, not with perks.
Everything starts with the application process. The bank will charge you a $99 processing fee prior to opening the account. Then comes annual fee which is $75 for the first year and $45 thereafter. But please don’t think your First Premier card will cost you less because there will be added a monthly servicing fee on the second year of your membership. This fee will be charged monthly and will total to $75 a year.
Now let’s look at the interest rate. The APR is 36.0% on purchases and cash advances. That’s not a mistake and not a typo. The interest rate is indeed that shocking high, one of the highest interest rates among instant approval credit cards. So, if you have this card, you won’t want to carry a balance.
This is just the minimum cost of the card. This does not include any of the other fees you can be charged. It is always recommended to sit down, make some calculations and consider some alternative credit cards. If you really feel like you have no alternatives, it would be wise to use this card responsibly to get good payment history on your credit report.