Key Benefits and Features
Ford Insure is designed to help you stay Comprehensively Ford, safe in the knowledge that should the worst happen we’ll be there to get you motoring again, with your car as good as new.
Discover the benefits of Ford Insure
- If your vehicle is involved in an accident, your car can be repaired by a Ford-trained technician in a Ford Accident Repair Centre using genuine parts
- All repairs at Ford Accident Repair Centres are guaranteed for 5 years
- No matter who is to blame for the accident that keeps your car off the road, you will have access to a Class A replacement car while your car is being repaired
- Replacement child seats in the event of an accident
- 24 hour accident recovery service
- Broken or damaged glass will be replaced with no impact on your No Claims Discount
- Personal belongings in your car will be covered up to 200
- Unlimited cover for standard fit in-car entertainment equipment
- Emergency Accommodation: Up to 250
- Up to 90 days European cover.
You can tailor your Ford Insure policy further by adding any of our Optional Extras to your policy. They are designed to run alongside your car insurance policy to help provide the protection you need for your peace of mind.
Our Legal Expenses cover provides up to 100,000 towards your legal costs to claim damages from the person who causes an accident involving your car that was not your fault and which results in:
- you or your passengers who are travelling in, or getting into or out of, your car being injured or killed; or:
- damage to your car; or
- damage to any property which you or your passengers own or are legally responsible for and which is in or on your car.
At all times it must be more likely than not that the claim will be successful and damages will be recovered from the person responsible for the accident.
In addition, we will pay up to 100,000 towards the legal costs of you or any authorised driver of your car to defend criminal proceedings arising from the ownership or the use of your car.
This cover includes the legal costs of making or defending an appeal following a decision by a court in respect of your legal action or prosecution.
You will also have access to our 24/7 legal advice line which provides free telephone-based legal advice on any personal matter.
Optional Extra Policy Booklet
We offer electronic policy documents, including the Certificate of Motor Insurance, as standard. However, if you wish to receive printed copies of your policy paperwork you can do with our Paper Documents Optional Extra.
Our Car hire option is designed to keep you on the road in the event of your car being stolen or damaged. Following an accident your policy already provides you with access to a Class A replacement car while your car is being repaired, but enhanced cover is available if you choose one of our Car Hire options:
Standard Car Hire – This option provides you with a Class A car in the event of your car being stolen and not recovered (up to 14 days) or damaged beyond economic repair (up to 14 days).
Upgraded Car hire – The following additional benefits are provided with Upgraded Car Hire. The hire car will be an equivalent to the car you have insured under your Ford Insure Policy.