- Graduate School
- Graduate School of International Studies
- International Business (MBA)
- International Trade (MA)
- NGO Studies (MA)
- Korean Studies (MA)
The Graduate School of International Studies at Ajou University was established in 1996 as a pioneer of professional studies programs in Korea. The founding motivation of Ajou GSIS was to meet the growing global demand for international academic institute. At present, the Ajou GSIS has over 300 alumnus in more than 50 countries worldwide, who are working at government agencies and global enterprises and playing an important roles in their respective positions.
Ajou GSIS encourages you to explore the very best out of your time and talents as the very potential leader of the coming world. Educating the future leaders for an increasingly complex global society in both a professional and academic institution to promote mutual understanding, peace, and prosperity, both regionally and globally. You will join diverse student community from different parts of Korea as well as from more than 30 different countries. You will have an interdisciplinary focus that will help you develop your comunication, technology, decision making, and teamwork skills as you prepare for a career in international fields. Currently, GSIS offers four majors in International Business, International Trade, NGO studies and Korean Studies.
The primary Missions of Ajou Graduate School of International Studies are:
- To educate the future leaders in government, business and civic organizations who can effectively meet the challenges of the globalizing world
- To secure a pool of future international experts needed by the developing countries with a view to providing them with a meaningful role and encouraging their active participation in international field.
- To develop students capacity and contribute to the international progress of the participating studies.
Goal of Education
The purpose of the GSIS is to develop international experts with global perspective and information so that they can enhance international communication and cooperation in a rapidly changing world of politics, economy, culture, technology, and so on.
빠른 이동 메뉴