Holiday home insurance for properties in the UK and abroad. #holiday #insurance #comparison

#compare holiday insurance

Holiday home insurance

We’d like to introduce you to Intasure, [1] our preferred provider for holiday home insurance quotes

Beware of burst pipes

We can help you find a quote with one quick search, with cover available for second homes in both the UK and abroad, including chalets and log cabins.

Need more information?

Just select the sort of property you need to cover from the links at the top of this page and you’ll be taken to Intasure, [1] our preferred provider for holiday home insurance.

There you’ll find more information on the type of insurance you’ve selected before being invited into the simple-to-use quotes process, where you’ll be asked for basic personal information and details of the holiday home that you require cover for.

Buildings insurance is automatically included, and within the quotes process you’ll be asked if you also require contents cover for your possessions.

Did you know.

  • Increasing security measures could cut premium prices on a second property
  • Insulating tanks and pipes can prevent freezing in cold weather

You’ll also be given the option of requesting a call back should you wish to ask more detailed questions on the phone, or you can find out more about the key issues to consider in our holiday home insurance guides.

Our frequently asked questions on the subject are there, with information on the ways holiday home insurance differs to standard home policies and the additional areas you need to consider.

Public liability insurance, employers’ liability insurance, emergency travel, loss of rent cover, security measures, damage caused by guests and extended letting periods are all things you may need to think carefully about before buying insurance for your holiday home.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *