Credit Report Credit Score Options to Fit Your Needs
- Equifax Complete Premier Plan Our most comprehensive credit monitoring and identity theft protection product with your Equifax 3-Bureau Credit Scores and Report, customizable alerts and identity theft features.
- Equifax Complete Advantage Plan Go back to the basics with access to your Equifax 3-Bureau Credit Scores and Report, along with credit monitoring
- Equifax Complete Family Plan Receive all of the credit monitoring benefits of our most comprehensive credit monitoring product for 2 adults, plus Equifax Credit File Monitoring for up to 4 children
- Score Watch Know your FICO score, and watch your score trend over time
Identity Protection Assistance
- Equifax ID Patrol Premier Monitor your credit for unusual activity and customize alerts that are right for your lifestyle.
- Equifax ID Patrol Conveniently lock and unlock your Equifax credit file, and get credit file monitoring with alerts to help better protect the information you’ve worked hard to earn.
Tell Us Why You’re Here, and We Will Help You Find the Right Product
Learn More About.
- Credit Reports We give you the tools you need to understand how your financial behavior impacts you and your credit.
- Identity Theft Learn what you can do to better protect your information, and what you should be looking for when it comes to identity theft.
- Credit Scores Understanding credit scores, your creditworthiness and how credit scores are used in day to day life.
Credit Report Assistance
- Get my Free Annual Credit ReportRead more information and education about the credit report you’re due each year.
- Dispute Info on Your Credit ReportCreate a dispute if your credit report contains a potential inaccuracy
- Request a Fraud Alert Place a fraud alert on your credit report.
Don’t let identity theft catch you off-guard
Getting Started with Identity Theft
It’s never too late to start learning about identity theft. If you’re a beginner, it’s important to understand the basics: What exactly is identity theft? Who is most at risk? What are some things you do every day that might put you at the greatest risk for becoming a victim? Learn some of the latest methods identity thieves are using when it comes to this complex and constantly-evolving crime.
Even if you change your complex passwords on a regular basis, your focused habits might not prevent you from being a victim of identity theft. Are you up to speed on all of the ways your smartphone may be hacked and your personal information compromised? Take your identity theft knowledge to the next level by staying in the know.
If you pride yourself in the smart habits you apply every day when it comes to identity theft protection, then keep up the good work and learn more about the ways to stay ahead of tomorrow’s identity thief.
I’m Involved in a Data Breach
If you’ve recently been notified that your information was involved in a data breach, you likely have a lot of questions. We’re here to help answer those questions and help you understand the steps you may take to help better protect your identity in the future.
You may have been suffering from data breach fatigue, but don’t get caught up in all of chatter. Separate the noise from the news and find out what you should do if you’ve been notified your information is involved in a data breach.