Life Insurance Cares for Those You Love
Most of us live life day to day, never expecting sudden change to affect our lives. But it does; and when change comes, we must be prepared to face it head-on.
As a loving, caring person, you want to provide for those you love in a special way. Life insurance provides the means to do so now, while you’re still living and vital. By preparing for the future with a policy that offers your family the financial assistance they need to carry on in your absence, it’s one of the best ways to leave a piece of yourself behind.
Depending on your age and general state of health, finding the coverage you need is relatively easy. And here’s a secret many people aren’t aware of: Providers are waiting in the wings to offer the most competitive quotes. All it takes is a little knowledge; the help of an informed, professional agent; and one quick application to get educated, empowered and insured.
Basics You Should Know
Insurers sell several different types of policies, each designed to meet specific needs and goals. If you’d like to leave money so your family can pay your final expenses or you want to provide them with savings to spend as they see fit, one of the following types of plans should be just what you need:
- Term: You purchase coverage for a specific period and, if you die during that time, your beneficiary receives the policy’s value. Includes no investment component.
- Permanent or Whole Life: Designed to cover you for your whole life, not just a set period of time. Offers the flexibility and freedom to change the death benefit as you see fit, with level premiums that are invested and build over time.
- Universal: You pay a minimum premium plus an investment amount. Both your investment and its returns are placed into a cash-value account, which can then be used to pay future premiums or left to build cash value.
- Variable: Includes a broader selection of investment products than universal life. Beneficiaries receive the policy’s face value or that amount plus the current value of your investment account upon your death.
Tips to Help You Save
The best way to get a great deal is to plan ahead. Consider your family, its needs and how those needs might change going forward. Get insured while you’re young, and you’ll take the pressure off both yourself and your insurer, who will then reward you with lower rates.
Other ways to get the best rates and save yourself time, energy and money include always telling the truth when applying for free quotes; reapplying for lower rates as your health changes; and comparing rates from several different companies at once.
Now, it’s time to take hold of the future. Connect with local agents today, and provide for your family tomorrow. There’s no better way to care for those you love.
“Great products and wonderful staff. Keep it up. I have already referred over 5 people to your site.”
“Your service surpassed my expectations. It was great to have companies competing for my business. My rates were cut by half the amount I was originally paying.”
“The response was prompt and helpful. agent answered various questions and provided quotes with options asked for.”
Each month, InsureMe connects over 300,000 people just like you with local agents and national carriers to help save money on insurance.
Whether you are one of the over 2.5 million people who shopped for auto insurance using our portal last year, or one of our 10 customers from Talkeetna, Alaska, you can receive customized quotes with one simple form. It’s insurance shopping made easy.
To get the best coverage at the best price, request your free quotes now. We have thousands of insurance providers across the nation standing by to help.
Here’s how the process works:
- Complete one online form. This usually takes from 2 to 10 minutes and is required to ensure the most accurate quotes.
- Get instantly matched with insurance and health discount providers in your area. Factors that affect which insurance providers you’re matched to include the type of insurance desired, your location and, if applicable, your current insurance carrier.
- See who you’ve been matched to. We’ll display a list of agents or companies and their contact information for your convenience.
- Take advantage of multiple agents and insurance companies competing for your business. When comparing offerings, don’t forget to consider claims and billing features, along with additional items like roadside assistance and 24/7 customer support.
- Get a great deal and save money on insurance!