LOS ANGELES REPIPE
The Los Angeles Repipe Pioneer
Los Angeles Repipe Joe Ludlow, is not only the founder of Integrity Repipe Inc. He is also the pioneer who started the entire PEX repipe industry in the USA and continues to offer the best quality and service in copper PEX repiping. Don’t be fooled by imitators, he is the original Los Angeles Repipe Specialist! Our crews are Certified, Highly Trained and Experienced. We offer a Lifetime Warranty on ALL PEX- A Water Pipes and all Labor Workmanship
What Is Repiping And What Does It Involve?
- Repiping is the full abatement of the Hot Cold pressurized water lines in your home.
- Replace the system with new lines.
- Install new 1/4 turn Emergency Shut Off Valves.
- Repair drywall and stucco patches. Texture the patches.
- We have a Lifetime Warranty on ALL PEX- A Water Pipes and all Labor Workmanship.
Repiping a 2 bathroom home on average will take:
- 1 Day – Repipe The Home
- 1 Day A Half – All Drywall Patches, Stucco Patches, and Texture
What Does a PEX Repipe Cost In Los Angeles, CA?
The price for Los Angeles repipe using PEX will vary depending on the size and type of home, but the average for a 2 bathroom home is $4000- $5000. That is including the repipe to the drywall and texture repair. With NO Hidden Fees or Taxes!
What Does a Copper Repipe Cost In Los Angeles, CA?
The price for Los Angeles repipe using COPPER will vary depending on the size and type of home, but the average for a 2 bathroom home is $5500- $7000.
Benefits Of PEX Repipe?
Most people that choose to repipe their home is caused having active leaks in their copper, CPVC, or galvanized plumbing systems that could or have caused extensive damage to their homes or possibly their neighbors have had water damage from their copper, CPVC, or galvanized plumbing system and they repipe their home to prevent a similar issue from happing to them. If you have a small leak in your copper, CPVC, or galvanized plumbing system you have two options repair or repipe your home? Yes, you can repair the leak to avoid the cost of a full repipe of your home, but it is more likely that you have to keep paying for more and more repairs in that copper, CPVC, or galvanized plumbing system. It is a better option to PEX repipe your entire home to avoid the repeated cost of repair after repair.
Correctly done PEX repipe will eliminate low water pressure, brown or rusty water and provide better tasting water!
Why Am I Having Leaks?
Leaks are caused by old worn out materials, low grade or recycled materials or poorly installed systems. Even the newly constructed homes can leak due to the new copper lines are made with recycled materials from China.
- Copper Pipe- Chinese-made imported copper pipes were widely used during the housing market boom.
- Galvanized Steel Pipe- Galvanized pipe was used heavily prior to 1960. Galvanized Steel Pipe reacts with the minerals in water causing Calcium Deposits that clog pipes, rusty water and cracks in the pipes.
- Polybutylene Pipe- Polybutylene pipes will leak without warning and can be caused by many factors.
One Call Fix All.
Over a Quarter Million customers surveyed voted us #1 Over 32 Thousand completed PEX repipes Over 23 Years experience
Why Choose Integrity Repipe?
Integrity Repipe has over 26 years of experience in Repiping, Rerouteing, and Slab Leaks and is rated #1 in the country.
Integrity Repipe has been delivering results since we opened in 1990. Our goal is to provide both a superior customer experience and tremendous value for our customers.
Integrity Repipe’s highly trained technicians use non-invasive leak detection equipment (ultrasonic electronic meters, thermal imaging, infrared thermometer and acoustic sensors) to accurately locate the leak to save time, money and avoid unnecessary property damage. Call us for all your copper PEX repipe!
- Guaranteed repairs: Integrity Repipe repairs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Fully licensed and insured: Integrity Repipe is fully licensed and insured for your assurance of quality workmanship.
- Respect for your home: Your home is important to you. You want technicians that respect it and understands that you value cleanliness and tidiness.
- Respect for your time: You have a busy schedule, so choose a team that respects your time. You make an appointment, and we will stick to it.
- FREE estimates: Call to ask us more about FREE estimates 877-473-7473
- Rapid response, 24 hours, 7 days: When you need Repiping, Rerouting or Slab Leak Repairs, you can rely on Integrity Repipe to be there fast, 24 hours a day
- Flat rate price, up-front: When you choose Integrity Repipe you know the price up-front, its peace of mind for you.