#low auto insurance
Choose the Coverage That Fits You Best
Find the best low cost auto insurance online
Find Protection for Every Road in Life
You may understand the financial benefits that come from having insurance, but do you know that it is also mandatory in almost every state? The minimum coverage levels vary dramatically around the country, but one thing is for certain – you need to be insured at all times when operating a motor vehicle. Your policy could mean the different between having to spend a little money in the form of a small deductible and declaring bankruptcy due to lawsuits and expenses after an accident. While the stakes are very high, it doesn’t mean you have to go into debt by paying for a plan that offers adequate protection. We have established this resource as a way for you to compare pricing from multiple insurers at the same time and choose the low auto insurance rate that is completely customized according to the information you provide us. All you need to do is complete one simple form and you will be able to take advantage of the best deals available!
We are not an insurer. We are an independent resource that is committed to helping you save money on a policy. In order to achieve this vision, we have established a large network featuring some of the biggest names in the business. Our no-commitment approach allows you to compare quotes and choose the plan that fits you best – for free! By offering quotes side-by-side, insurers work hard to offer the lowest prices available. You no longer have to visit multiple agents or comparison shop over the phone to be certain you got the best deal available. Furthermore, you can complete the entire process from the comfort of your own home without any pressure to buy. The application form only takes a couple minutes to fill out and features security mechanisms put in place to ensure your information is protected at all times. Immediately after you submit it using your computer or mobile device, we’ll go to work compiling plans that meet your specific needs and come with tremendous savings. These are just several of the benefits that come from using our free service to compare and purchase a policy:
- Quotes presented side-by-side for free
- A large network of trusted insurance providers
- Competitive pricing and customizable features
- Absolutely free, no-hassle application process
- The option to save your information and pick it up later
- A truly one-stop comparison and shopping experience
- Pricing and features presented in a clear, logical format
Review the Different Coverage Types to Make an Informed Decision
Before you begin the shopping process, it might be a good idea for you tow review the different types of insurance that are included in most standard policies. We present a brief overview on each of them:
- Liability – most states require both bodily injury and property damage liability. These elements go towards damages in the instance that you cause harm, are responsible for someone’s death or wreck someone else’s property in an accident that is covered by your plan.
- Collision – this vital element will go towards the repair or replacement of your automobile after a covered accident.
- Comprehensive – looks after most damage to your car or truck that isn’t related to an accident. In other words, theft, vandalism, fire, etc.
- Medical payments – takes care of essential medical care for you and the passengers involved in an accident that is covered by your agreement.
- Rental reimbursement – reimburses you for the cost of a rental vehicle after it is rendered disable in an accident or covered loss. Some policies make this an optional extra coverage.
What Type of Coverage do I need to Have to be Legal?
If you live in a state with minimum coverage requirements (most have them), you will need to meet those – at a bare minimum. You should begin by checking out your state’s department of insurance website. While these are the legal minimums, we recommend you use them as a starting off point during your shopping process. Since the limits are so low, you could find yourself having to pay a substantial amount if you cause an accident or even worse, injure somebody. Paying a little more for higher coverage will pay off big time if you have to file a claim. We highly recommend that you purchase a policy with as much coverage as you can reasonably afford. Some add-ons aren’t worth the money though, so it is all about finding that happy medium that allows you to drive without worry, but won’t drain your bank account. A good example would be if you owned an older car. Purchasing collision might not be the best idea because your vehicle doesn’t have much cash value at all, but this is for you to decide based on the value of your car and your income. Another example would be if you had a solid health insurance plan, you might be able to skip adding medical payments coverage.
Who Provides the Quotes on This Website?
We have established a robust network of insurers that are committed to meeting your needs. From large to small, these companies are known for their great customer service and competitive pricing.