LTC and RH Pharmacy Services
Medical Pharmacies has been at the forefront of delivering exceptional pharmaceutical care to residents in long-term care, retirement homes, complex continuing care facilities and hospices. Medical Pharmacies continually raises the bar by participating in and funding clinical research, introducing new clinical programs, and supporting new technologies – all with the goal of improving resident care and operational efficiencies for caregivers and administrators.
- Medical Pharmacies shares 60 years of industry best practices to provide a customized medication administration system
- For multi-site operators, consistent service and processes are implemented to streamline business practices
- Innovative technologies supported by the pharmacy save valuable time for facility staff
- Digital Pen prescription ordering system no more faxing prescriptions!
eMAR (Electronic Medication Administration System)
- Medical Pharmacies was the first pharmacy in North America to develop and implement a fully integrated eMAR.
- Medical Pharmacies success with eMAR is a result of using FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) principles as well as extensive pilots to detect areas of potential failure in a live setting.
- The success of the MPGL eMAR system stems from the in-depth review using FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) principles of the eMAR software and processes combined with extensive pilots to detect areas of potential failure in a live setting.
- Dedicated transition and training teams support a seamless transition and ongoing daily compliance
- Medical Pharmacies supports eMAR solutions from Catalyst, PointClickCare and MED e-care
- MPGL is the only pharmacy to have piloted an eMAR solution with the MDS-RAI vendor GoldCare.
Education / Compliance
- Medical Pharmacies provides on going education for your staff and residents