#cheap motorcycle insurance
Cheap Motorcycle Insurance
Get a Quote
Coverage for the FUN in your life:
Whether you are just learning how to drive a motorcycle or have been cruising the highway for years, Cheap Insurance is able to secure you a great rate. Make sure you have the best coverage for the best rate at CheapInsurance.com. CHEAP Insurance has been providing California riders great insurance at a great price since 1974.
How to Save Money on Your Motorcycle Insurance
Cheap Insurance has access to dozens of companies to find the best rate for you. We also are skilled in searching for all of the discounts possible. Why pay more than you need to? You may qualify for one or more of these discounts on your Motorcycle insurance:
- Discounts for safety courses
- Discounts for more than one motorcycle
- Discounts for additional products purchased
- Discounts for being a safe driver
How to Know If You Have the Right Coverage
Contact one of our Motorcycle Specialist for a complete review. They will make sure you have the coverage to meet YOUR needs.
Ask about coverage for the following:
- Safety apparel
- Custom parts
- Medical coverage for you and your passengers
With motorcycle insurance from Cheap Insurance you can ride easy knowing that your policy is customized for you. Whether you need comprehensive and collision coverage, liability coverage, roadside assistance, or other options, your policy will be specifically tailored to your needs.
Types of Motorcycle Policies Offered:
- Two wheel motorcycles
- Motocross and dirt bikes
- Custom Motorcycles and Choppers
- Kit Bikes
- Any factory-built two or three-wheeled vehicle
Speak with one of our expert agents to find the coverage you for need for your specific motorcycle or recreational vehicles.
Facts about California Motorcycle Insurance:
Other facts about Motorcycle Insurance:
- Pocket bikes and mini-motorcycles
- Electric assisted bicycles. These are less powerful than 1,000 watts and can’t travel more than 20 MPH
- Electric personal mobility devices. These have two wheels, an electric motor, and transports one standing person (like Segways)
- Motor-assisted scooters. These have two or three wheels, a limit of 24 mph, and an engine that is 35 ccs or less or is less than 1,000 watts (for electric)
- Snowmobiles and tractors
Contact Cheap Insurance today for your California Motorcycle Insurance needs!