#online homeowners insurance
Did you know that more than half of all homeowners are under-insured on their homes? Your home is more than a place that holds all your stuff – it’s where you live and where you are safe. You should protect your ‘stuff’, your valuables and the people that you love with home owners insurance.
Home incidences happen – storms, theft, accidents, fires – you never know what will happen or when it will happen, but you can be prepared with home insurance.
- Wind storms
- Ice and snow weight damage
- Smoke damage
- Falling objects
- Freezing damage
- Theft on or off the premises
- Accidental plumbing overflow
- Electrical damage to appliances
- Damages from vehicles and aircraft
- Protection for yourself and others
When there is an incident on your property, there could be injuries to you, your family, other people and other people’s property – home insurance covers all of these. You can protect yourself with home insurance including:
- Personal liability for you, your spouse, persons under the age of 21 who are in your care and relatives that reside with you.
- Protection against claims made by others that you are obligated legally to pay including injury, disease, sickness and death of others.
- Payment of the costs that are incurred while defending claims that are made against you
- Medical expenses of others
- Accidental death benefits.
It’s important to remember that these coverage areas are subject to the guidelines of the underwriters and that you may not be approved in all states or cases.
There are many different ways to save money on your home insurance. You can receive a discount for:
- Monitored fire alarms
- Monitored burglary alarms
- Fire extinguishers in your home
- Deadbolt locks on all exterior entrances
- Sprinkler systems installed and functioning in your home
- Combining your home and auto insurance with your other policies.