#car insurance in nj
Palisades Car Insurance
Last updated July 10, 2009
Palisades was founded in 1992 as “the nice New Jersey car insurance company,” claiming that drivers and agents have more reasons to smile with more value, friendly New Jersey expertise and service done right. It has since become the largest independent agent auto insurance company in New Jersey.
At its inception, Palisades introduced many discounts for drivers, including discounts for low annual mileage rating, safe drivers and the Safety Pledge. Palisades provides creative and competitive products and innovative tools for agents so they can look after their customers better.
Palisades Car Insurance Says
Below are descriptions of New Jersey car insurance standard coverages to determine liability coverage, collision coverage and deductibles.
- Bodily injury liability coverage, for injury caused to another person
- Property damage liability
- Personal injury protection (PIP), required by law in New Jersey, to cover medical expenses
- Bodily injury and property damage liability coverage for uninsured or underinsured motorists
- Comprehensive, for vehicle damages caused other than by collision
- Collision physical damage
- Substitute transportation, also known as car rental reimbursement, in the case of one’s vehicle being stolen
- Towing and labor
- Lawsuit options: unlimited right or limited right, in case of injuries not specifically covered
Contact Palisades at:
Palisades Safety and Insurance Management Corporation
Connell Corporate Park
200 Connell Drive, Suite 3000
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
Telephone: (908) 790-7800
Sources: “Palisades Company History”, Palisades web site; “NJ Auto Insurance Standard Coverages”, Palisades web site