#online auto insurance
Quote, Buy and Print Auto Insurance Online
%img src=”http://www.yourinsurancecompany.com/img/%3C/h3%3E%0D%0A%3Cp%3Ewww.yourinsurancecompany.com/banner2-3.jpg” /%
Why Quote and Buy Texas Auto Insurance Online?
- Free and Quick Car Insurance Quotes in Less Than Six Minutes!
- Great Auto Insurance and Car Insurance Rates
- Customized policies at competitive rates
- Fast, convenient 24/7 service available at 1-866-466-1699
- Get Car Insurance Quotes — And More
- Print I.D. Cards Instantly!
- Insurance Plus focuses on your needs
What is Car insurance?
Car insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An Car insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you’re financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it’s time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It’s really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Information on SR-22’s, DUI’s and Crash Suspensions