#renters insurance quotes
If you rent, you need coverage that helps protect your belongings. The ErieSecure Tenant Policy is specially designed for renters like you, 1 with coverage for:
- Personal property wherever it may be.
- Loss of use, which covers your additional living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily after a covered loss.
- Personal liability occurring anywhere in the world for personal injury, bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical payments to others who are injured in an accident that occurs at your premises or from something you do.
Increase Your Protection by Bundling
You can expand your protection beyond the standard ErieSecure Tenant Policy with higher limits and additional coverages by choosing one of three surprisingly affordable endorsement bundles:
- Advantage – You’ll get all the protection of an ErieSecure Tenant Policy, plus the added security of ERIE’s Identity Recovery and Fraud Reimbursement Coverage. You’ll also get increased limits and additional coverage for things like money, guns, jewelry and precious stones, silverware, or media kept in your vehicle.
- Plus – You’ll get all of the benefits of Advantage, plus higher limits for things like trailers, watercraft, debris removal, personal computers and business personal property. ERIE will also waive your deductible for losses over $50,000.
- Select – You’ll get all the benefits of Advantage and Plus, but you can increase your policy limits even more.
Contact a local ERIE Agent to get a quote and learn more about keeping your stuff safe with an ErieSecure Tenant policy.
1 ErieSecure is not available in North Carolina. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer .