SKYPASS Visa Signature Card
exclusive benefits and privileges.
SKYPASS Visa Signature cardmembers experience these superior benefits:
- No Preset Spending Limit7 Worry-free spending without a fixed limit
- Visa Concierge 8 Complimentary 24/7 travel and entertainment assistance
- Visa Travel & Shopping9 Special offers from fine hotels, resorts, and retail merchants
- Visa Sports & Entertainment9 Enjoy access to ticket packages to popular sporting events
Additional SKYPASS Visa benefits:
- Redeem miles for reward travel and upgrades on Korean Air and SkyTeam partners 10
- SKYPASS Visa card purchases help you reach and maintain Morning Calm Club Membership 11
- Smart chip technology for added security abroad
- Worldwide acceptance and easy cash access
- Bilingual automated 24-hour account access
- Bilingual customer service available
- No cap on miles you can earn
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver 5
- Purchase security service 5
- Earn SKYPASS miles even faster with Automatic Bill Payment
- Get your VantageScore at no cost! 12
- Lost and stolen card reporting
- Warranty manager service 5
- SKYPASS Visa miles can be combined with your SKYPASS flight miles
The creditor and issuer of these cards is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and these cards are available to United States residents only.
In the event of discrepancy between the English and Korean languages on this document, the English version will prevail.
While this U.S. Bank communication is offered in Korean, not all subsequent communications will be in that language. Some services and correspondence, including important documents related to opening and maintenance of our products (such as account agreements and statements), certain telephone numbers, website pages, and other Internet communications may be available only in English. Independent third party interpreters are available to assist you as needed.
2017 U.S. Bank National Association.
U.S. Bank National Association 200 South Sixth Street Minneapolis, MN 55402
Account must be open and in good standing to earn rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Cardmember Agreement for additional information.