Peace of mind protection for your biggest investment
Whether it’s a holiday let, cottage, villa or apartment
Schofields specialise in comprehensive insurance cover with minimal exclusions for holiday homes in the UK, France, Spain, Portugal and Italy. We believe we offer the best cover available, at a competitive price, with the attentive service that you’ll only get from a smaller insurer.
You never really know how good your insurance is until you make a claim, and hopefully you’ll never have to. However if the worst should happen our specialist team is here to help you get life back to normal, with a minimum of fuss.
The best solution for the biggest threats
- Peace of mind when your home is unoccupied Even if your holiday home is unoccupied for several weeks at a time, with a Schofields policy you will be covered.
- Full theft cover If you’re not there every weekend or you’re leaving your keys with holiday makers, theft can be a real concern, yet unless entry is forced few policies protect you. With Schofields insurance you’re covered.
- Alternative accommodation and loss of rental income If you arrive at your second home and find that an accident has left it uninhabitable, or you have guests booked and damage, or a theft, means they can’t stay, your Schofields policy will cover the cost of alternative accommodation, and your lost income.
- Specialist cover for holiday letting including employers public liability insurance, damage by guests or pets.
- An established insurer, underwritten by the best The big insurers would find it difficult to deliver the service we consider standard, even at a higher price. Yet all our policies have the security of Lloyds of London Underwriters.
- No fuss 14 day money back guarantee
We understand your time is precious and therefore strive to provide a quick, hassle-free service ensuring you can focus on what’s important – enjoying your holiday home!
The following pages for UK holiday homes and overseas property explain how we leave nothing to chance. If you’d like to know more please call one of our experts, or click on the button to get a quote – even that’s simple!
From the blog