New Survival Seed Bank
Lets You Plant A
Full Acre Crisis Garden!
New “Survival Seed Bank ” Produces Thousands Of Pounds Of Nutrient-Dense Food For Pennies Per Pound. Enough To Feed Friends And Family Forever!
Now you can grow all the survival food you will ever need anywhere in the country with a kit that contains a special seed bank of hard to find, open pollinated. super seeds, grown by small, fiercely independent farmers.
- WorldNet Daily cites strong evidence that some government agencies are stockpiling huge amounts of canned food.
- Jim Randas, former U.S. Intelligence officer, appeared on ABC telling Americans to start stockpiling food.
- Grocery store prices are rising faster than any time in U.S. history.
- According to the United Nations worldwide grain reserves are dangerously low due to drought and other types of severe weather in major food exporting countries (The U.S. included). and on and on and on.
You don’t have to be an Old Testament prophet to see what’s going on all around us. A desperate lower class demanding handouts. A rapidly diminishing middle class crippled by police state bureaucracy. An aloof, ruling elite that has introduced us to an emerging totalitarianism which seeks control over every aspect of our lives.
Are You Ready To Take Control Of Your Own Food Supply?
Could you and your family get off the grid and survive in a panic? Do you have enough seeds to plant a survival garden and feed your family? Do you have the right kind of seeds to plant? If you’re answering no to these questions, you need to stop wherever you are and ask yourself. “What would I do if the grocery stores closed?” The answer sadly is that you’d probably go hungry.
Here’s What You Should Do Right Now.
First, you need to have the peace of mind knowing that if things were to get scary, that you and your family could still eat. Listen: having enough non-hybrid seeds to plant an acre or two could be the difference between life and death. With our new “Survival Seed Bank ,” growing your own survival food becomes easy. Remember, our hand-picked seeds are not genetically modified in any way. You simply save some of your harvest seeds from year one and have more than enough to plant in year two. You’ll never need to buy seeds again! You just can’t do that with man-made hybrid seeds.
What will your family eat when grocery store shelves are empty?
These are NOT ordinary seeds. they have been chosen for their truly extraordinary germination rates!
Grown in remote plots, far from the prying eyes of the big hybrid seed companies, each of the Survival Seed Bank varieties have been hand-picked for germination rate, nutritional density and of course, storage life. These seeds are true heirlooms and produce extremely nutritious plants. In fact, some studies show that these varieties are up to five times as nutritious as hybrid varieties. We have also selected seeds that will produce some of the best tasting garden produce available.
The Survival Seed Bank produces thousands of pounds of nutrient-dense food for pennies a pound.
Each Survival Seed Bank Contains
These Or Similar Hand Picked,
1) October Bean – Beans are rich in fiber and an inexpensive source of protein. This Native American variety dates back to the 1830’s from the Cherokee Nation in Tennessee. Prolific producer, great winter staple. Bush habit, 85-90 days. 200 seeds per Seed Bank.