#travel insurance online
What is Travel Insurance?
Make sure you’re covered by travel insurance before you travel. Travel Insurance plan provides you with protection abroad, so that you can enjoy worry-free holidays knowing that you are covered!
- From 2 November 2015 to 31 December 2015 (both dates inclusive), successfully apply MultiTrip TravelSurance to get One-way transfer to or from airport taxi fare cash reimbursement up to HKD350. Please refer to terms and conditions for details.
- Apply Single Trip TravelSurance online to enjoy 5% premium discount.
- Have travel protection every time you travel with multi-trip coverage.
- Comprehensive travel insurance, coverage including: travel delays, personal accidents, medical expenses, and emergency evacuation. more
- More comprehensive protection upon issuance of any travel alert for the planned destination by the Government of HKSAR. Know more about ‘OTA enhanced coverage’
- Enjoy even more protection with the China Medical Card. more
- Please refer to the policy wording for exact terms and conditions and details of the exclusions.
- To ensure continuous protection for policy holders, the annual MultiTrip TravelSurance policy will be renewed automatically on an annual basis.
- Guaranteed 48-hour Claims Approval Service^
What else should I know?
Note. Online application is not available for Child aged under 12 years who is not travelling with parents. His/her parent or legal guardian may visit any HSBC branch for application. Such application is subject to AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited’s approval.
^Applicable to any qualified case for claim amount below HK$5,000. Claims will be processed immediately and claims payment will be approved within 2 working days upon receipt of all required documents as may be required by AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited.
General Insurance products are applicable to HSBC accounts and credit card holders only.
The above policy is underwritten by AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited (“AXA”). which is authorised and regulated by the Commissioner of Insurance of the Hong Kong SAR. AXA will be responsible for providing your insurance coverage and handling claims under your policy. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is registered in accordance with the Insurance Companies Ordinance (Cap. 41 of the Laws of Hong Kong) as an insurance agent of AXA for distribution of general insurance products in the Hong Kong SAR. General insurance plans are products of AXA but not HSBC.
For monetary disputes arising between HSBC and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction by HSBC, HSBC will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you. On the other hand, for any disputes over the terms and conditions of your policy, AXA will resolve with you directly.