Why Choose E L ?
Weddings can be a large financial commitment and protecting yourself financially in the run up to the big day is worthwhile.
Planning your wedding should be fun, so why leave anything to chance? Wedding Insurance from E L offers excellent peace of mind and great benefits. With the average cost of a wedding now at 20,000*, it makes perfect sense to protect yourself financially just in case.
E L Wedding Insurance provides cover up to 2 years in advance of the ceremony and packages start at just under 20 (one off payment). With eight different bands of cover to choose from, we have an option to suit all budgets. To find out more about what the different plans cover please use our wedding insurance comparison table which can be viewed in our Wedding policy information section. For more general queries about our product please take a look at our Wedding FAQs which answer s some of the most commonly asked questions we receive.
E L s comprehensive cheap wedding Insurance packages provide cover for many eventualities which may arise on or prior to your wedding day. Our wedding Insurance could cover you if:
- You have any problems with a supplier
- Damage is caused to the wedding attire
- You have to cancel due to accident, illness or bereavement
Whether your wedding is a civil ceremony or church wedding, wedding Insurance could ease the financial stress of your big day should you need it!
Compare wedding insurance plans and receive the following great benefits:
- UK and Overseas wedding insurance cover up to 2 years prior to ceremony date
- A choice of plans with Cancellation and Expenses cover up to 50,000
- Our wedding policies also cover civil partnerships
- Cover for supplier deposits, wedding attire, photographs, presents, personal accident and public liability plus much more
- No excess on most sections of cover
- Cover available for members of the armed forces
- 10 years of experience in wedding insurance
And that s not all; we know that your day is important so we have put together some helpful wedding tips and advice. This section covers a wide range of wedding-related topics including budgeting and finance, marrying abroad to arranging your hen and stag nights.
So why not take a look now at some of the best wedding insurance cover available, get a quote online and receive a 35% premium discount.
* You and Your Wedding Magazine research, June 2008.
Frequently Asked Questions